Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 79

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-05-01 21:37:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1QUlAuCBwQ&layer_token=17a7aca73eb1a78d

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-05-02 08:54:09
I'm browsing GCLF on my mobile phone now. Is this win?

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-05-02 09:17:14
Ya, I think so.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-05-02 09:37:25
CELLPHONE ICON!

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-05-02 20:31:15
Holy crap, didn't notice that before.

Date: 2009-05-02 22:47:05
Wow!

Date: 2009-05-02 22:51:51
Hey guys, I'm using an all-in-one hybrid of 3 browsers right now and it may become an all-in-one hybrid of 4 soon.

Date: 2009-05-02 22:53:48

Hey guys, I'm using an all-in-one hybrid of 3 browsers right now and it may become an all-in-one hybrid of 4 soon.
How exactly?

Date: 2009-05-02 22:58:18

How exactly?

Well, I'm using Firefox as the core of the browser for its flexibility of addons, the awesomeness of the IE8 theme, and I have Speed Dial from Opera and the Sidebar from Opera.

If I add the new features from IE8 into FireFox then use the Google Chrome theme then it'll be 4 browsers.

Date: 2009-05-02 23:02:00
I see
Also, IE8 is… exploitable(probally quite a bit), but, the browser has a built in antivirus, that does surprisingly good.(IT also stops most of the exploits that ms hasn't foundout about yet)

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-05-02 23:02:33

How exactly?

Well, I'm using Firefox as the core of the browser for its flexibility of addons, the awesomeness of the IE8 theme, and I have Speed Dial from Opera and the Sidebar from Opera.

If I add the new features from IE8 into FireFox then use the Google Chrome theme then it'll be 4 browsers.

Well, go for it. Be a winner.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-05-03 11:12:23

How exactly?

Well, go for it. Be a winner.

Then give me the add-ons.

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-05-05 16:06:37

Fat Ass dressed up as James

[img]http://www.x-cult.org/newegg/images/games/1540/Pokemon_Platinum/teamrocket.jpg[/img]
This image just screams the word PEDOPHILE.

To me, this image screams the words, NO LIFE, and, NERD.

I think it actually screams all those things and that Team Rocket exists. XD

Agreed. Note the unsuspecting children kneeling next to him (BTW, I don't recall James having manboobs and a double chin.)

In a certain banned episode, James has clevage so he can go win a beauty contest.

I believe that this James was in that banned episode, when he was skinner.

When did Peter Griffin become a Pokemon fan?

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-05-05 23:28:43
So, trolls. They're a problem on the Internet. People say not to feed them, but one strongly wants to pwn them. How should one do so?

Also:

[22:15] <Mugendai> Say trolls are in a RPG about the Internet
[22:15] <Mugendai> Would killing them be like feeding the trolls?
[22:16] <XD003> lol
[22:16] <Mugendai> Thus causing an increase in random encounters with trolls
[22:16] <Mugendai> And running decreases the random encounters to almost zero

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-05-06 21:24:25
PWN This!
[spoiler][img]http://shopping.hobidas.com/image-resources/far-east/GOODS/CHARACTERS/TROLL/TROLL-BANK-ALL.jpg[/img]
An Army of Trolls attacks you for eleventy- bazillion Damage! Then you get ran over by a Toilet paper for no reason. XD
[/spoiler]