Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 49

Re: Thread of Topic-lessness 2

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-05-06 18:36:13
Apparently, the views of what is bad and idiotic differ much between the admins and the normal members.

I always thought Yuzihax a very effective admin, a pretty good admin. That's why I made him an admin/oper too on my Internet Relay Chat server.

As for which side I am on in this Yuzihax drama, I'm still for Yuzihax staying on this site, but neutral about what he did with his admin.

Edit:

Well of course. The best one, well now anyways.

And, was that directed to me? Just asking, because I wouldn't want you to be frustrated by my confusion if that WAS directed to me.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-05-06 19:59:44
Oh yeah, if anyone wants to talk to Yuzi, click the chatroom forum link then put your username in, then type /server allpurpose.ath.cx or /server firenet.ath.cx (you have a choice between fire and water, choose wisely *shot*) then type /part inside of #glitchcitylabs it'll insta-join you to, then type /join #glitchcity.  Yuzi's usually there.

That or you can type /server allpurpose.ath.cx or /server firenet.ath.cx then type /join #glitchcity to join on mIRC or a similar chat client.

(firenet and allpurpose are linked, just use the name you think is cooler or something :P)

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-05-06 21:40:29

And, was that directed to me? Just asking, because I wouldn't want you to be frustrated by my confusion if that WAS directed to me.
Yes it is.

Date: 2008-05-07 18:26:25

Yes it is.

Ah, well, thanks.

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2008-05-10 05:46:35
Darn it, My keyboard is broken.

I can't type from those little keys above the letters.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-05-10 18:11:51
What has GCL become?!

Sometimes I wonder the same thing.

Re: Thread of Topic-lessness

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-05-18 17:04:00
Destickied because this has no reason the remain sticked.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-05-18 17:06:59

What has GCL become?!

Well, its still GCL last time I checked. So its changed, but its still GCL. Now if only people would stop complaining about what this place has become or what went wrong, they could try and find out themself and talk to admin's so they can face the problem head on. 

Less talking, More doing.

Re: Thread of Topic-lessness

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-05-20 15:58:59
Aww come on! This isn't at 493 anymore! >:(

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2008-06-06 04:33:42
Why I posted here again? I have no idea.

I now learned the fine art of Pokemon Summoning.

Date: 2008-11-30 03:07:28

What has GCL become?!

Well, its still GCL last time I checked. So its changed, but its still GCL. Now if only people would stop complaining about what this place has become or what went wrong, they could try and find out themself and talk to admin's so they can face the problem head on. 

Less talking, More doing.

Now this might be something people don't like to hear, but it seems that Pokemon glitchology is becoming dead.

Sure, they're quite interesting to watch and experiment with, but people just don't seem to want to spend some time experimenting with glitches for the benefit of GCL.

That, and we have a lot of debates over stuff.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-11-30 05:42:31
Well, Pokemon Glitchology would be dead, seeing as Nintendo are trying to rid all traces of glitches. Now, why can't they just make a game, and make it so you CAN access the glitches, but only through some sort of event item or something.

Re: ASCII Art

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-11-30 18:05:12

Frezia with a hand? Fixedsys plz. *edits*

Picard.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-11-30 18:07:45

and make it so you CAN access the glitches, but only through some sort of event item or something.

Then it's not a glitch, it's an event.

A glitch is something that developers/programmers don't intentionally put in, they're bugs in coding, if they put in something that accessed glitches, then it wouldn't be a glitch.

Re: ASCII Art

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2008-11-30 18:14:49
Kyouki, you go to 4-CH?