Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 249

Re: The Glitchy Thread of Topiclessness (#3)

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2018-11-06 20:42:03

I remember using an AR code that basically turned the Poketch's calculator into a sound test, coming across the Global Terminal music and wondering what the hell legendary this music was for.

Gen II probably has my favorite music. It's all so punchy and memorable. I remember hearing the legendary battle theme for the first time and seeing Entei and being all like "HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT."

I think I remember something like that too! Remember playing one of the unused songs (this maybe) in one of the versions or similar, using just Action Replay.

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2018-11-06 21:54:59
The principal wanted me to ID the owner of a laptop that appeared in his office while it was locked for 3 days. User profile was only a first name. Digging deeper, I found a very, very detailed plan to torture,  kill and dismember the owner's entire extended family. (Pic is my reaction.)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2018-11-12 22:26:53
So, Detective Pikachu actually looks like it could be good.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2018-11-13 00:01:17

[img]https://discourse-cdn-sjc1.com/waypoint/uploads/default/original/3X/1/6/16fef26111bc29b885341a5a07ea84a94152a05c.jpeg[/img]

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2018-11-13 04:09:14

Uncanny valley everywhere.

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2018-11-15 07:49:20
It's snowing for the first time this year in my state! Ever since moving further south I was worried I wouldn't get to see as much snow, so this is quite the pleasant surprise. I also have to give a (very, very basic) presentation entirely in German today, and to be on the safe side and not arrive late I drove in an hour early…to find the place is opening late today due to the snow, cutting heavily into class time. I just want to get it over with! Looking out at the snow and reading about nds-constrain't is passing the time well, though, as is writing this post. On that note, if anyone knows a program along the lines of IR-GTS that can set up a DNS server that meets its requirements, I'd be pleased to know.

…And then they closed the place for the day. Oh well. It next meets on Tuesday, and there's no way I'd still be nervous by that point.

Date: 2018-11-15 16:48:42

It's snowing for the first time this year in my state!

Interdadesting, it's snowing for the first time this year in my little neck of Ontario.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2018-11-16 01:49:16
I'm kinda sad that I live in the Pacific Northwest because our weather is really mild year-round. Doesn't get too warm in the summer, or too cold in the winter. Don't have a lot of snow, or a lot of rain (it's more of a constant drizzle).

It's convenient, but convenience is boring!

Date: 2018-11-17 16:47:49
>WatchMojo's shit is appearing in my channel recommendations

Top 10 Reasons to Clear My Cache.

Date: 2018-11-17 23:42:24

>WatchMojo's s**t is appearing in my channel recommendations

Top 10 Reasons to Clear My Cache.
You can prevent it from happening that way? Geez, thanks for the tip!

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2018-11-18 03:34:56
Hmm, everyone's talking about ProfasiaGaming lately and how everyone hates him because he puts spoilers in thumbnails which people end up seeing in their recommendations without even watching the video.

So this is a way to potentially get rid of him?

Date: 2018-11-18 04:33:33
Since so much people seem to want to get rid of him, I'm gonna setup a Leetchi so to crowd fund a hitman.

Who's in?

Date: 2018-11-18 08:09:11
A lychee for a hitman? That's nuts! ;)

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2018-11-21 20:04:57
So people are actually using things I make now. I've made friends, made code that isn't trash, and somehow made code that works for more than one purpose, allowing for copy-paste, saving about 3 hours. I've even become decently popular.

This is highly suspicious.

Date: 2018-11-22 03:15:31
That's really cool! Enjoy it, man!

In other news, I'm disassembling the SGB firmware, which is great!
But I'm using IDA.
Which reminds me of Riley.
Where did he go? I miss him.