Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 122

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-09-01 17:53:30
Hey who asked you Missing?

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-09-01 19:49:25
Nobody. Who specifically demanded that he not answer any questions?

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-09-01 20:13:00

Because it's unrelated to what's in the picture?

No, because YOU MAKE PICTURE!

If "YOU MAKE PICTURE" becomes a meme somebody is going to get a MIND CRUSH!

If it becomes a meme… don't kill me, OK?

Memedom cannot be directly attributed to the author of an unintentional meme. However, since you started it, somebody might slap you around a bit with a large fish.

Date: 2009-09-02 15:05:19

Nobody. Who specifically demanded that he not answer any questions?

Who specifically demanded that he did answer any questions?

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-09-03 15:18:40
Nothing could spoil my mood! After nearly 11 to twelve years, I've been reunited with my father! However, there was a price that had to be paid. His mother died of Pneumonia before she ever got a chance to see me again. Luckily, my Grandfather is still alive! I'm going to spend as much time with my grandpa and dad as much as I can possibly muster!

Yesterday, my dad and I played Sega CD and Sega Genesis games all afternoon after my grandmother's funeral. We both enjoyed it as it brought back memories of when I was a child.

I still feel kind of bad that my Grandmother didn't get to see me one last time before she died. There were times I could have gone see her but I was scared. It had been over 11-12 years since I last saw her alive and I didn't know what to say to her . Now, I've missed that opportunity and I'm kind of depressed about it….

I'd forgotten how awesome my dad was. He had a small collection of Katanas (Japanese ninja type swords.), a large flat screen television. (Not one of the expensive HD ones either. Just one of those huge gray ones. We played Genesis games almost all afternoon on that thing. It was great. My dad lives with my Grandpa so seeing them both at the same time isn't difficult at all.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-09-03 16:59:50
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Date: 2009-09-03 17:49:36
…okay lets talk about something else….

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-09-03 18:20:46
Like, how I have soooooooooooooo much homework to do that I don't feel like doing.

Date: 2009-09-03 19:41:04
Or perhaps that deep, sturdy dustpans are essential tools if you have cats. Today I used one to not only clean the litterbox but also to relocate a (severely pissed off and somewhat dangerous) Southern Alligator Lizard that my cat happened to bring in. Other uses for dustpans include handling nasty substances that your cat excreted, moving prey that did not survive a feline attack, and (of course) cleaning up household messes.

Date: 2009-09-03 19:41:55
Huh? can you put that in plain english please?
oh well, OCremix FTW!

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-09-03 19:49:41
…That is plain english.

Date: 2009-09-03 19:54:30
….
not my english….

Date: 2009-09-03 21:07:10
Tachi, is education in your area really so bad that you have difficulty understanding one paragraph?

[spoiler=I figured tachi would have difficulty understanding my post if I did not prevent this area from drawing away from my first sentence.]Admittedly I do occasionally get some weird looks after saying stuff like "Well, I believe that the Once-ler, despite being immoral and greedy, is in fact the protagonist of 'The Lorax'. I mean, it's his actions that push the story forward." (We were analyzing 'The Lorax' at school the other day.) Despite the fact that I tend to speak at a somewhat higher age level than other members here, few people have difficulty understanding adult speech.[/spoiler]

Seriously tachi, WTF?

Posted by: Oddcake
Date: 2009-09-03 23:04:31
I don't know whether to be worried…or just say fail and move on.

Date: 2009-09-04 05:56:56

Tachi, is education in your area really so bad that you have difficulty understanding one paragraph?

[spoiler=I figured tachi would have difficulty understanding my post if I did not prevent this area from drawing away from my first sentence.]Admittedly I do occasionally get some weird looks after saying stuff like "Well, I believe that the Once-ler, despite being immoral and greedy, is in fact the protagonist of 'The Lorax'. I mean, it's his actions that push the story forward." (We were analyzing 'The Lorax' at school the other day.) Despite the fact that I tend to speak at a somewhat higher age level than other members here, few people have difficulty understanding adult speech.[/spoiler]

Seriously tachi, WTF?

Is That a Southern Joke? And I know who Once-ler is!