Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 250

Re: The Glitchy Thread of Topiclessness (#3)

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2018-11-22 17:14:47

That's really cool! Enjoy it, man!

In other news, I'm disassembling the SGB firmware, which is great!
But I'm using IDA.
Which reminds me of Riley.
Where did he go? I miss him.
he's been gone a while, yeah…

At time of posting, i'm sitting on the concrete outside a WalMart waiting for the Black Friday sales to start (T-45 min or so) and for them to open the gates. I'm surrounded by like 1000 people or so? I'm in bright fucking blue. Hopefully I don't get fucking trampled, but if I do die, note that I'm not buying things for myself, i'm running the initial charge for other people for a $10 per item fee and no one's getting me s**t. Also all my s**t code is open-source upon my death.

Date: 2018-11-23 00:20:56
I lived. $250 get!

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2018-11-23 12:34:26
Well done! More than I could manage.

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2018-11-23 14:51:59
Deltarune is really great, hyped for next chapter
Gotta replay it though, or at least part of it - apparently there's a seeecret boss OwO

Date: 2018-11-23 15:04:54

Gotta replay it though, or at least part of it - apparently there's a seeecret boss OwO
Still need to play Undertale. Finally heard the OST this year and I understand why it's so highly regarded now. After that will definitely be Deltarune!

Date: 2018-11-23 16:41:10
The OST is nothing compared to the wit and the story (esp. the branching)

Date: 2018-11-23 17:01:19
I spoiled myself on quite a bit of that, unfortunately, assuming I'd never play it. I'll tell you what I know, and maybe you can tell me how much or how little I really know. Spoiler tags don't work, so I'll just shift each letter forward 16:

oek ted'j xqlu je aybb qdo uducyui tku je jxu mqo jxu rqjjbu ioijuc mehai. jxyi buqti je cqdo tyvvuhudj rhqdsxui, qi oek sqd uyjxuh ifqhu eh aybb uqsx ev jxu reiiui. qj jxu udt ev jxu wqcu, de cqjjuh mxysx hekju oek sxeeiu, oek jqba je iqdi yd qd ehqdwu fbqsu, qdt xu'bb huluqb jxqj nf ijqdti veh unuskjyed feydji qdt jxqj belu ijqdti veh bulub ev lyebudsu, ruvehu zktwydw jxu fbqouh ed xem cksx ev uqsx jxuo qsskckbqjut. yv oek ifqhu uluho iydwbu uduco yd jxu wqcu, oek sqd wuj jxu "fqsyvyij udtydw", mxuhu jxu bqij reii yi qihyub thuuckhh (qd qdqwhqc ev "iuhyqb ckhtuhuh"), jxu ied ev qiwehu qdt jehyub, qdt oek xqlu je myd ro tetwydw uluhojxydw. yv oek aybb uluho iydwbu uduco, oek sqd we veh jxu "wudesytu udtydw", qj jxu udt ev mxysx oek vywxj jxu kbjycqju reii ev jxu wqcu, iqdi. yv oek te qdojxydw ubiu, oek wuj jxu "dehcqb udtydw", mxuhu jxu bqij reii yi qiwehu, mxe jhyui je fhuludj oek vhec weydw je jxu ikhvqsu. yv oek ifqhu uluhoedu unsufj fqfohki, iqdi iqoi jxu ijkvv xu ejxuhmyiu teui, rkj jxud vebbemi yj kf myjx "…oek tyhjo rhejxuh aybbuh."

Date: 2018-11-24 01:22:11

get ready to have your ass kicked

Also.

What the f**k
Did my RPi
do to my SD card
(00 bytes removed with script)
there's like repeating patterns and s**t it's scaring me help
[img width=754 height=1008]https://i.imgur.com/mSUnsyM.jpg[/img]

Date: 2018-11-24 06:13:21
I have no idea what this is, but I've had similar problems. Couldn't restore anything out of it.

By the way, mind resizing that picture?

Date: 2018-11-24 06:24:24
Added "width=754 height=1008" to the [img] tag on that picture.

So, how much of Undertale did I spoil myself on? Are there still surprises in store plot-wise?

Date: 2018-11-24 07:37:00
Just play it while you still don't know everything about it. Just… yeah, do it! It's worth it.
You got the main mechanic of the game spoiled to you, but that's not *that* bad. You don't seem to have been spoiled important plot elements, so there's still a lot to be found.

Date: 2018-11-25 21:32:25
A lost gem from digging way back in the Glitch Discussion section: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pok20wf5jqA
Keep in mind, this is from 2007.

Also, that's good to know, Isso! It's going on my backlog now.

Date: 2018-11-26 03:56:56
It's not a long game (honestly, you can beat it in a day if you want), so you should probably put it on the top of the list.
Plus, from what I know about you, you'll probably be very inspired by it.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2018-11-29 11:17:23
After Mighteyena takes down Wally's Gardevoir, it seems Wally confronts the Mighteyena himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6ek4kc8iDM

Date: 2018-11-29 16:30:32
https://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php?topic=8554