Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 216

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2015-06-10 14:01:04
I've been popping in once in a while. Very busy, and tired these days. Work, college, no car, paying bills and rent on an apartment, pretty much my entire life right now.

Posted by: voltage
Date: 2015-06-12 03:43:03
I've been busy…but I recently came out as gay in real life. I feel liberated.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2015-06-27 13:54:16

So how's everyone doing?

I have retained my complete lack of ability to respond to small talk properly, because I read this question and acknowledged it 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten around to it.

In all honesty this is actually because my depression has returned once more, and it's one of those returns where it was partially destroyed but got rebuilt as a robot and all that shit.

So, you know, not so good, this is what happens when I get burned out at work, procrastinate the making of appointments to refill prescriptions as a result (this was like 1 month and a fortnight ago), and get burned out even more along the way.

On the plus side, I have found a new circle of friends lately (and I don't mean the word new as to replace the old ones, I just don't talk to them more because they haven't talked to me lately and I don't do initiating conversations very well and especially not in this mental state, so I don't hate them by any means and I would love to see them all again but who knows) who are some of the best people to hang around with… online of course, but some of these people might actually exist in real life, and they seem to be willing to help me through these partially troubled times.

Still though, my entire life basically feels like it's been on hold for several months now. It's almost like it was all an artificial setup to cause me to be asked this question and not have an answer because I haven't had the mental energy to do anything, really.

I've been busy…but I recently came out as gay in real life. I feel liberated.

Also congratulations, was going to do so earlier but my brain demands I write this long-winded post at the same time and so I had to wait for me to write this. Shit like that.

By posting that you've implicitly outed yourself on the internet as well, just so you know.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2015-08-25 19:16:11
You know what something really weird is? I started using this site when I was 9 years old. I am now 18 years old and have graduated high school, and will study business administration/computer science in college at the University of Washington. I've been on this site for literally half of my life.

Life moves fast.

Date: 2015-09-24 04:51:23
Apparently it's my birthday. Here's to 23 years of me not having killed myself yet.

Posted by: SatoMew
Date: 2015-09-24 05:04:22

Apparently it's my birthday. Here's to 23 years of me not having killed myself yet.

Stay safe.

[img width=600]http://safebooru.org//images/1239/104d8cbf6ba1689ccd8a8a03109db340.png[/img]

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2015-09-24 06:54:03
Well, it appears it's mine too, unless I was born 3 years before you, Zowayix!

Date: 2015-09-24 10:06:54

Well, it appears it's mine too, unless I was born 3 years before you, Zowayix!

Happy birthday! :)

Date: 2015-10-04 20:06:57
and a happy late birthday from yours truly.

It's been ages since i've last been on here…

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2015-10-05 15:48:38
Thank you!  ;D

Date: 2015-10-13 00:07:35
<insert can't touch my lawnmover joke here>

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2015-10-16 07:20:26
*moves all the lawns*

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2015-10-17 13:40:52
Legendary.

Date: 2015-10-17 22:17:50
Never forgetti.

No matter how many inside jokes are created afterwards, no matter how much time progresses, we will always know lawnmover deep down in our hearts. Lawnmover is timeless. Lawnmover is eternal.

Date: 2015-12-24 09:09:12
Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

[img height=306]https://i.imgur.com/PR2Mh7T.png[/img]