Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 80

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-05-06 22:02:53

PWN This!
[spoiler][img]http://shopping.hobidas.com/image-resources/far-east/GOODS/CHARACTERS/TROLL/TROLL-BANK-ALL.jpg[/img]
An Army of Trolls attacks you for eleventy- bazillion Damage! Then you get ran over by a Toilet paper for no reason. XD
[/spoiler]

lol.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-05-06 22:50:17
Do you know what I like to do sometimes if I have spare time? I like to torture and kill insects. One of my most well remembered insect killings was with a Cockroach that crawled on me while I was outdoors on a camp out with my boy scout troop. I squashed it and it was still alive so to amuse myself I grabbed the twitching yet still alive roach by the leg and carried it over to the fire. Then a friend and I got a stick out of the fire and the roach was starting to make a run for it despite it being wounded. It wasn't fast enough and we fried and melted it with a stick. I have other roach stories from that camp out to share and they do involve fire.

Posted by: Oddcake
Date: 2009-05-07 11:13:38
Wow. I seriously don't have a lot to say to that. I love fire, though. Oh, this one time I sprayed spray on sun block on a bug for like five minutes in a camp in Missouri.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-05-07 11:25:34
What happened to said bug?

Date: 2009-05-07 14:29:23
I already said, we fried and melted it with a stick. Do you honestly think it would be alive after that?=P

Date: 2009-05-07 15:34:50
No, the other bug, the one Oddcake was mentioning.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-05-07 18:55:29
I imagine it would be protected from skin cancer. *shot*

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-05-08 18:01:43

Do you know what I like to do sometimes if I have spare time? I like to torture and kill insects. One of my most well remembered insect killings was with a Cockroach that crawled on me while I was outdoors on a camp out with my boy scout troop. I squashed it and it was still alive so to amuse myself I grabbed the twitching yet still alive roach by the leg and carried it over to the fire. Then a friend and I got a stick out of the fire and the roach was starting to make a run for it despite it being wounded. It wasn't fast enough and we fried and melted it with a stick. I have other roach stories from that camp out to share and they do involve fire.

Er… that sounds incredibly sadistic. Admittedly I once put a live slug on a black surface that had been sitting in the sun. Needless to say, the slug was fried in it's own bodily fluid. But everyone does something like that once. Not multiple times.

New topic to avoid the rather grisly one currently ongoing: Vegetarianism! A fire evacuee is staying over, and she's a vegetarian. The Tofurky, oatmeal and protein drinks she brought look inedible. While omnivores practice murder, it's tasty, tasty murder. What do you think?

Date: 2009-05-08 18:41:00
If we consider it okay for animals to eat other animals, then it probably would be fine for us to eat animals as well, since we ARE animals.

However, I do avoid eating the more intelligent animals.

Date: 2009-05-08 19:17:39

Er… that sounds incredibly sadistic. Admittedly I once put a live slug on a black surface that had been sitting in the sun. Needless to say, the slug was fried in it's own bodily fluid. But everyone does something like that once. Not multiple times.

New topic to avoid the rather grisly one currently ongoing: Vegetarianism! A fire evacuee is staying over, and she's a vegetarian. The Tofurky, oatmeal and protein drinks she brought look inedible. While omnivores practice murder, it's tasty, tasty murder. What do you think?

One more story and I'll stop. A day before we were putting logs on the fire and we threw a log infested with roaches into the fire. the roaches scurried out trying to find an escape. There was only like two or so. One of them attempted to fly its way out but during the process its wings got scorched off and it fell onto the ground in agony. The other one didn't fly. No, it was pacing back and forth and the blaze was surrounding it on all sides. As a last ditch effort to escape it attempted to jump off the log which was stupid because it jumped off into the burning flames and coals below and commited suicide.

Okay, Now I'm done. Continue. Oh and lol to the Slug. I killed one with salt once. It was fun!

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-05-08 19:36:43

If we consider it okay for animals to eat other animals, then it probably would be fine for us to eat animals as well, since we ARE animals.

I know someone who thinks its bad when one animal eats another animal.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-05-08 20:35:23

I know someone who thinks its bad when one animal eats another animal.

I know someone who thinks that plants have veins.

Date: 2009-05-08 21:49:08
So, Pokemon fangames. What's your opinion of them? Can they potentially be made much superior to the official games, or do you believe they will never get finished, ever?

There's one that looks very interesting: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=96483

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-05-09 19:42:12
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/a1ieye.jpg[/img]
Good news, everyone! My device that allows you to read this post in my voice is no longer limited to imageboards, and now supports SMF.

Date: 2009-05-10 06:51:52
Yay, that's great And so is my underwear.