Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 229

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2017-01-07 16:31:01
Sorry to hear about your Red.

Today my Crystal battery died. Strangely the save died then worked for a long time but died again, so will have to replace its battery.

On positive my Mega Memory Card has Crystal states, so if the game is powered on long enough can replace the save with one of those until it dies again.

I still haven't got a v1.0 Red/Green (have multiple v1.1s :().

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2017-01-08 13:31:38
Rolling with your geek crew like

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2017-01-08 15:43:40

Rolling with your geek crew like

That's really neat!  :)

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2017-01-09 08:01:22
Ummm, am I the first person to complete the S/M PokéDex 100% legit?

Also, if you ever want to play MK7 online, just press HOME then return to the game if you can't find anyone to play with. It worked everytime I tried.

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2017-01-13 11:37:54
I just realized that I've been a member on here for 10 years now. o_o Joined back in late 2006 under the horrible name "Raventhet.t.ishot" and made a complete a** of myself. Time flies doesn't it? Glad I've changed since then, but I was 16. xD

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-01-15 09:16:02
I just discovered the Pewter Museum guy is controlled my "missable objects flags".
And I did a Trainer-Fly, loading Pewter City then Lavender Town… and now he's gone.
Plus, I saved. Fuck me >.<

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2017-01-15 14:34:52
So in December I got the chance to travel to Atlanta for the first time. I'd never been to the South before so it was a bit of a culture change for me - the most jarring being when the staff for the football game brought out a pastor before the game to lead the stadium in prayer.

Got to meet one of my closest friends from the internet, though, who I'd known for over 5 years but never met in real life. That was pretty much the highlight of the entire trip. Gonna try to do that more often.

Date: 2017-01-15 16:37:33
Darn, since I have begun getting Pokémon Yellow ACE ready, I miss both Cooltrainer and the easy 8F setup from my poor Red cartridge :(

Also, I guess we need to add an European ws m setup to the page, no ?

Date: 2017-01-15 23:58:38
So… I've gotten snappy answers to problems via Stack Exchange Chat, reported a piracy lord, eaten a fish stick and lived, found a game I've looked for for the last 2 years, earned some money, made a few friends… Today has been a good day.

Date: 2017-01-16 06:47:14
Ummm, should I randomize Sun now? Or should I wait a bit?

MAJOR NOTE:
I think I found a new glitch field move. I was just randomly looking at the glitchyness that's OOB Pokémon and I found a field move with a blank name, and the message of "Cycling is fun! Forget SURFing!"
DebugYellow btw.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2017-01-25 21:37:37
As someone who's been here for years, it's great to see the activity come back to this place slowly but surely. Having 7-8 users online simultaneously is much more than I remember having in the recent years. Really brings me back to 2007-2008ish, when we had tons of people online at the same time (like, 20).

Date: 2017-01-26 10:52:06

As someone who's been here for years, it's great to see the activity come back to this place slowly but surely. Having 7-8 users online simultaneously is much more than I remember having in the recent years. Really brings me back to 2007-2008ish, when we had tons of people online at the same time (like, 20).
Most half-Lurkers are mainly here for information flow (I'm managing the Guest Watch <insert trademark symbol here, on mobile>, but I'm still here for information flow), but we add what we can, even if it is on a topic we have near-zero knowledge on.

Date: 2017-01-26 11:40:15
Still cool to witness all that thoughts and network packets flow.

Date: 2017-01-26 12:25:24
https://youtu.be/VOpMfNEg1jE?t=1m17s
OBEY ME PIKACHU!!!
OBEY!!!!

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2017-01-26 20:32:36

I remember those days. I also remember when the glitch dex had a place for people to chat and I remember the glitchy chat box that would "ban"members constantly. xD Ah those were the good old days.