Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 70

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: Oddcake
Date: 2009-04-07 21:16:04
You know who i like? People who don't beat around the bush and are bluntly honest with me. some people find it offensive, but I find it refreshing.

Date: 2009-04-07 21:23:19
And i like homestarrunner.com. it is like one of the best websites ever.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-04-07 21:34:01
Gah!  Stop double posting!  And read the rules!

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-04-07 21:59:16
Personally, I cannot see how CJMiller thinks he's going to pass off an online government simulator off as fun.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-04-07 23:24:47
Gardevoirs can be mail

Posted by: Wild GHOST
Date: 2009-04-07 23:28:40
Online Government Simulators such as Nation States can be quite fun, actually. The forum mentioned, however, just looks like it's just some egotistical kid's grab for attention. I do recall checking one of those out several years ago (I was just Dust In The Wind…), and it ceased to be amusing after a day or so.

Also, Sasser.B: the correct spelling in this case is "male," as you are referring to the gender.

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-04-08 00:40:23

Gardevoirs can be mail

[img]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3545/gardiemail.png[/img]

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-04-08 01:59:37
That was intentional BTW.
But yeah, they can be male

Date: 2009-04-08 10:26:42
I apologize for my excessive double posting. I have read the rules and i will refrain from any further rule breaking.

Date: 2009-04-08 10:44:52

I apologize for my excessive double posting. I have read the rules and i will refrain from any further rule breaking.

It's about time.

Date: 2009-04-08 10:46:55
Oh you really think so, do you?

Date: 2009-04-08 10:47:25
Yes, I do.  Please shut your mouth.

Date: 2009-04-08 10:48:38
I'll omit to your whims only due to the fact that I'm too tired to argue with anyone right now.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-04-08 13:16:04

Personally, I cannot see how CJMiller thinks he's going to pass off an online government simulator off as fun.

You can actually be in charge of stuff.  Also, GCLF member + politics = future governors, presidents, prime ministers, etc. = ???? = PROFIT!

Online Government Simulators such as Nation States can be quite fun, actually. The forum mentioned, however, just looks like it's just some egotistical kid's grab for attention. I do recall checking one of those out several years ago (I was just Dust In The Wind…), and it ceased to be amusing after a day or so.

We've come a long way.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2009-04-08 18:11:48
Uh, your forum has one topic. You haven't "come a long way" if you haven't done anything.