Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 266

Re: The Glitchy Thread of Topiclessness (#3)

Posted by: Couldntthinkofaname
Date: 2019-05-02 07:00:38

Hey everyone, how's it going? ^_^ I hope you all been well!

Not bad, could be a lot better. My grades are slipping, it's entirely my fault and I have no real motivation to get them back up. Also, searching through the pointer chain to find the static pointer for undertale's gold value is really confusing. (yes i know i could just edit the save, i'm doing it to practice cheat engine)

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2019-05-04 08:44:41

Finished installing Arch Linux, took me two days. Some things are buggy, but at least I've only got myself to blame, eh? :P
So that's where you were! How are you liking it? It's been at the back of my mind to find a new OS for my older laptop.

It was a somewhat difficult experience as soon as I wanted to tweak my config, but the wiki was excellent, and I learned a lot from, well, having to ^^

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-05-04 22:38:12
[img]https://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201905/04/42/e0088742_12320293.jpg[/img]
SOOOOOO H¥PED FUCK MAN AW SHIT ZUN HELLA MOTHA FUCKING 666 ODD DEMO MAN BRO CHECK THIS OUT MY BULLETS WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 ¥¥¥¥ HOLLA HOLLA GET YEN RTS16 CASH FUCKING REITAISAI CIGARETTES REIMU REIMU WILE-Y B.E.A.S.T. SO $TUCK ON THE STAGETHREE KIKEIJUU TH17 BOSS PURE OG BOOMMBBB LEGALIZE MASTER SPARK.

(Yes, I have it saved already and confirmed it was legit, but am still waiting for the right time to jump into it, and also the full game of course.)

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-05-06 22:10:13
I know there's a way to find CD/DVD type by like requesting it from the drive or smth but how

no one documents it and trying to find it leads to unrelated shit and ads for movies

dude if i can find this out and implement it in something that runs on the PS2 there are gonna be some fucking shenanigans in this mF

Date: 2019-05-11 23:24:03
On this episode of "Break it by overloading the fuck out of it":

p      a      g      i      n      g

At least on my system, you can't have >1TB of pagefile and be able to use it if it's not all on the same device/partition. Your mileage may vary.

goddammit numpy why you gotta bloat a 64GB file into over 2TB worth of ram usage

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2019-05-13 19:16:07
I'm 29 as of today. Also I forgot I took the day off work, so when I get to work my boss told me I wasn't scheduled. He said he could cancel my requested day off, but I went ahead and clocked out and when I got home I went back to sleep. I have mandatory overtime this week, if I didn't I probably would have stayed since I was off with no pay. xD

Date: 2019-05-13 19:58:28
happy birday raven

Date: 2019-05-13 21:05:10

happy birday raven
Ha. Haha. That's good. ;)

Happy birday from me too, Raven Freak! :)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2019-05-14 19:30:49
Steve for Smash Ultimate.

That is all.

Date: 2019-05-14 20:50:53
>15 minutes on SMM2 in a Direct

if there's no announcement of SMB3/SMW/SMWGBA ACE in SMM2 i'm out

Date: 2019-05-15 12:37:09
so… do I wear both, or…?

Date: 2019-05-15 16:03:39
Go ahead, wear both. You earned it. :D

[size=4pt]THAT HAND REVEAL THO[/size]

Date: 2019-05-17 06:48:25
i come home, get ready to pass out after an entire night of partying, and get this news…

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2019-05-17 20:56:17
Haha thanks for the birday wishes! :P Sad to hear about Grumpy Cat, may Tardar Sauce rest in peace. :(

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2019-05-19 02:04:39

so… do I wear both, or…?

Cool colors, Parzival! Same colors as my tassel for my college graduation. :)